PSSA are going to Orlando
Join PSSA at one of the most prestigious basketball tournaments in America!
PSSA teams will participate at one of the most prestigious AAU basketball tournaments in the US, from July 10th - July 23rd, and we would like to invite you to join us for this amazing adventure:
1. Boy`s Super Showcase U17 & U14.
2. Boy`s International Championship U10 - U17.
PSSA Team has worked hard on organizing and preparing this amazing trip and we are confident that players will experience a great exposure and excitement which will bring an added value to their sports development and future growth.
Please find below the details for the trip.
ORLANDO US 2019 PACKAGE
1. Return flight ticket Dubai/Abu Dhabi - Orlando.
2. Transportation included (from and to the airport as well as during the tournament and sightseeing).
3. Accommodation - all 3 meals included Buffet style (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Location - Collegiate Village Inn Student Housing
4. Tournament games (minimum 3 games per team). The tournament games will take place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. The competition will take place at ESPN World of Sports at DISNEYWORLD.
5. Friendly games and practices. From Monday - Thursday there will be 1 practice per day and some friendly games (exact schedule TBC).
6. Basketball uniform during the Tournament and games (2 sets).
A whole area is a giant paradise for kids, 7 Disney theme parks, 4 Universal theme parks, City Walk, Downtown Disney, Seaworld, Water parks, etc..
- 50% discount on the group practices at PSSA Academy in Term 1, Academic Year 2019/2020.
- 5 additional private sessions with FIBA certified coach - pay for 8 get 13!
- Insurance is not included in the package. Every player must have his/her own insurance in the event of an injury or illness covering for a minimum of $50,000.
- Additional costs during the sightseeing trips and free time not included in the package.
- There could be slight changes within departure - arrival dates (+/- 1 or 2 days).
- Visa costs and visa arrangements not included in the price. PSSA will arrange all necessary documents for the Visa application (invitation letter, etc..).
- Parents are free to choose their own separate trip arrangements in case they wish to accompany their child. We will provide all the trip details for the player's group accordingly.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS
If you have any additional questions or suggestions you can send us an email or you can call:
Bojan Bajec, Project Coordinator Mobile/WhatsApp: 056 398 8535.
Dejan Kamenjasevic, Senior Project Executive, Mobile: 056 502 9220.
Cheryl Pearl, Assistant Coordinator, Mobile: 056 415 3505.