refund and cancellation policy
1. Prestige Star Sport Academy agree to offer make up sessions to those participants who miss sessions due to illness/injury. A doctor’s note must be provided in order to redeem any missed sessions. This must be communicated and the certificate from official health institution must be provided.
2. Prestige Star Sport Academy will however reserve the right to offer a makeup session on a specific day and time to cover any cancelled classes.
3. Makeup sessions cannot be applied if there is an outstanding balance against your account.
4. If the scheduled makeup session is not attended, no refund or further credit note will be made available (makeup sessions must be completed within the same school term)
5. No refunds will be offered/available for any cancelled activities outside of the control of Prestige Star Sport Academy (i.e. inclement weather, venue cancellation, pandemics, force majeure, maintenance and National or Religious Holiday dates). In this particular case:
- PSSA will organize substitute online classes at the same or any alternative venue.
- The credit note may be transferred to the next Academic Year.
6. Once payment is received, registrations and or bookings cannot be cancelled.
7. If any parent registers and pays for activities with PSSA that then clash with activities starting at a later date with other school/provider activities, no refund will be given. Makeup sessions will be provided.
8. No refunds can be given without agreement from the Shareholder Committee.
9. In the event of a refund being awarded, only the service fee will be refunded on a pro-rata basis, based on the remaining number of sessions / bookings in the term / paid period. Payment terms will be 60 days from the date the refund is agreed.
NOTES:Service credits are valid for 60 days only, in case the activities are being canceled by Force Majeure than credit may be transferred to the next Academic Year.
List of associated services
- Basketball Academy Program
- Basketball After School Activity
- Private Training Program
10. Prestige Star Sport Academy reserves the right to cancel any of its ‘events’. Events to include but not restricted to;
Coaching sessions Facility rentals, Holiday camps, Tournaments. Any event planned and delivered under the Prestige Star Sport Academy.
11. Event Cancellation by PSSA. PSSA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, which would make the event non-viable. If PSSA cancels an event, registrants will be offered an alternate venue, day or time to replace the cancelled event. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to transfer the registration to alternate venue, day or time, or to the rearranged event. No refunds will be offered to those customers who have paid be it partly or in full for a cancelled or moved event (for example a change of venue or coaching day). No refunds will be offered/available for any cancelled events (tournaments, games, etc.) outside of the control of Prestige Star Sport Academy (i.e. inclement weather, venue cancellation, pandemics, force majeure, maintenance and National or Religious Holiday dates).
The policy cannot be cancelled once payment has been made in full.
The policy cannot be changed or cancelled in line with any other offer provided by Prestige Star Sport Academy throughout the duration of the contracted period.
Credit notes will be provided under the following set of circumstances;
Injury / Illness
Your child is injured / has an illness and you provide a Doctor’s note. In this case make up sessions will be offered and must be participated within the same year as the annual membership policy start and end date.
Customers will have flexibility to attend a convenient location,day and time. If the scheduled makeup session(s) are not attended, PSSA will offer X1 additional session before the make up offer is retracted.
A credit note will be offered/available for any cancelled activities outside of the control of Prestige Star Sport Academy (i.e.inclement weather, venue cancellation, pandemics, force majeure, maintenance and National or Religious Holiday dates).
No credit notes can be given without prior agreement from the Directors.
This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
NOTES: Service credits are valid for 60 days, in case the activities are being canceled by Force Majeure than credit may be transferred to the next Academic Year.